- In accordance with the decision of the Council of Higher Education, the 2022-2023 Academic Year Spring Semester is going to be online education.
- To renew the registration, Tuition fee or tuition fee must be paid, course selection must be made and advisor’s approval must be obtained. Students are responsible for the entire registration renewal process. A student who misses one of these transactions is considered unregistered.
- Special students, who settled in our Institute within the scope of Decree Law No. 667, will be able to select courses if they bring the document showing that the tuition fee for the 2022-2023 Academic Year Fall Semester has been paid in full to the Registrar’s Office or send it to email@example.com.
- As of August 27, 2018, the Registrar’s Office has not followed up on military service. You can follow up on your military procedures via e-government and/or military branches and report any problems to the Registrar’s Office.
Students to Pay Tuition Fee/Contribution Payment:
- Students who are in a situation of repetition in the preparatory class,
- Students who cannot graduate within the normal education period,
- Foreign students (except for scholarship students),
Regardless of whether they exceed the normal education period or not, students who enroll in a second higher education program (including Online Education Faculty, excluding double major programs) while enrolled in a higher education program pay a contribution fee.
CONTRIBUTION PAYMENT TABLE FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE OVER THE NORMAL STUDY TIME
|REGISTERED PROGRAM||NORMAL TIME||YEAR/SEMESTERS CONTRIBUTION WILL BE RECEIVED|
|Preparatory class||1 year||2. Year|
|Undergraduate education||8 semesters||9. semester and above|
Click here for information about the courses that will not be required for repetition in undergraduate education programs.
COURSE SELECTION PROCESS STEPS: