2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR FALL SEMESTER
ENGLISH PREPARATORY AND UNDERGRADUATE
REGISTRATION RENEWAL ANNOUNCEMENT
- To renew registration; the tuition fee or tuition fee must be paid, course selection must be completed, and advisor approval must be obtained. Students are responsible for all registration renewal procedures. A student who fails to complete any of these procedures will be considered unregistered.
- Special students admitted to our Institute under Decree Law No. 667 should complete the course selection process upon submitting a document to the Student Affairs Directorate indicating that the full tuition fee for the 2023-2024 Academic Year Fall Semester has been paid, or by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Since August 27, 2018, the Student Affairs Directorate does not handle military service-related processes. You can follow your military service procedures through e-government and/or military branches and report any issues to the Student Affairs Directorate if there are any.
Students Making Tuition Fee Payments:
- Students who are repeating their preparatory year,
- Students who have not graduated within the regular duration of their program,
- Foreign students (except scholarship students),
- Students who are registered in a second higher education program (including Open Education Faculty, excluding double major programs), regardless of whether they have exceeded the regular duration of their previous program, are required to pay tuition fees..
CONTRIBUTION FEE PAYMENT TABLE FOR STUDENTS EXCEEDING THE NORMAL DURATION OF STUDIES
|REGISTERED PROGRAM||NORMAL DURATION||CONTRIBUTION FEE COLLECTION YEAR/SEMESTERS|
|Preparatory||1 year||2nd Year|
|Undergraduate||8 semesters||9th semester and beyond|
STEPS IN THE COURSE SELECTION PROCESS: